Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bake these over the weekend, and enjoy throughout the week for breakfast or a snack. From SparkPeople.com . NUTRITION INFO Calories: 277 Fat: 9.5 g Carbohydrates: 46.2 g Protein: 5.1 g
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (around 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Measure sugar, baking soda, salt and flour into a bowl. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla; mix just until flour is moistened.
- Fold in raisins.
- Use a non-stick muffin pan, or muffin papers. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan right away.
I used 1 cup of whole wheat flour and 1/2 cup of all purpose flour. I had to bake the muffins 5 minutes more. The muffins have a great taste and texture. Thanks BurtonFanatic :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game