A great quick bread that is not like your ordinary "dessert" banana bread - it's not overly sweet and the texture is moist yet sturdy enough to slice and make sandwiches! We like it with peanut butter and honey! Freezes well too.
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour in loaf pan sprayed with Pam and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour, until golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing.