1/6 Photos of Banana Raisin Bread
1 hr 10 mins
A great quick bread that is not like your ordinary "dessert" banana bread - it's not overly sweet and the texture is moist yet sturdy enough to slice and make sandwiches! We like it with peanut butter and honey! Freezes well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- 3Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- 4Pour in loaf pan sprayed with Pam and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 5Bake at 350 for about an hour, until golden brown.
- 6Cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g