1/1 Photo of Banana, Raisin, and Oatmeal Pancakes
Barb Gertz's Note:
These pancakes are great with maple syrup, honey, marmalade, or even cottage cheese. The recipe comes from Bon Appetit.Cook time is for each pancake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- additional melted butter
- 1Whisk together first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla in another medium bowl to blend.
- 3Whisk dry ingredients into yogurt mixture just until blended.
- 4Fold in mashed bananas, raisins, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 5Brush nonstick griddle or skillet with melted butter; heat over mediun heat.
- 6Working in batches, pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto griddle.
- 7Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top and bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- 8Turn pancakes over cook until bottoms are golden brown.
- 9about 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana, Raisin, and Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g