These pancakes are great with maple syrup, honey, marmalade, or even cottage cheese. The recipe comes from Bon Appetit.Cook time is for each pancake.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- additional melted butter
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla in another medium bowl to blend.
- Whisk dry ingredients into yogurt mixture just until blended.
- Fold in mashed bananas, raisins, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Brush nonstick griddle or skillet with melted butter; heat over mediun heat.
- Working in batches, pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top and bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Turn pancakes over cook until bottoms are golden brown.
- about 2 minutes.