Recipe by senseicheryl
This is the exact recipe from the back of the box of Ancient Harvest Brand Organic Quinoa Flakes. I have not made these yet, but they are definitely in my "to try" pile.
- 118.29 ml quinoa flour
- 118.29 ml quinoa, Make sure you use QUINOA FLAKES, I use the Ancient Harvest Brand
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 bananas, very ripe ones
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix flour and flakes with the other dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together bananas, eggs and honey; add to dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased muffins tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- NOTES) Fill muffin tins 1/2 full; for waffles, add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1/2 cup milk or until desired consistency.