1/1 Photo of Banana-Quinoa Muffins (Wheat Free)
This is the exact recipe from the back of the box of Ancient Harvest Brand Organic Quinoa Flakes. I have not made these yet, but they are definitely in my "to try" pile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix flour and flakes with the other dry ingredients.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together bananas, eggs and honey; add to dry ingredients.
- 4Pour into greased muffins tins.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6NOTES) Fill muffin tins 1/2 full; for waffles, add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1/2 cup milk or until desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Quinoa Muffins (Wheat Free)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 549.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: