Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
THIS PUNCH IS VERY REFRESHING ON HOT DAYS AND IS A BIG CROWD PLEASER. I FOUND THIS RECIPE IN ONE OF MY MOMS OLD COOKBOOKS.
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 5 mashed bananas
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 2 quarts 7-Up soda (ROOM TEMP)
- BRING WATER AND SUGAR TO A BOIL.
- BOIL FOR 3 MINUTES AND LET COOL.
- MAKE FROZEN JUICES ACCORDING TO CAN DIRECTIONS.
- MIX BANANAS AND ALL JUICES TOGETHER, THEN ADD THE SUGAR WATER.
- FREEZE MIXTURE.
- LET THAW 2 OR 3 HOURS BEFORE SERVING.
- JUST BEFORE SERVING, ADD THE 7 UP, SLOWLY.
- SERVE WHILE STILL SLUSHY.
We served this punch at our wedding and it was a complete hit! I've since passed it on to 3 more brides!
We have made this many times. It makes a huge batch. It is wonderful to have on hand in the freezer. Now that we live where the individual juices are hard to find, we use a tropical juice, the sugar water, and bananas and it works great.
Everyone LOVED this punch at my little boy's 4th birthday party! I only used 2 cups of sugar and next time will reduce it to one cup, as the juices and bananas are already sweet. It was a hit and several people asked for the recipe!