Recipe by Melissa Spangler
This can be made ahead and frozen just add giner ale to frozen punch. Great punch to serve at weddings. Also good with some rum added!!!!
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 (32 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 9)
- ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a dutch oven, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat; stir in pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and bananas. Pour into a 2 gallon container, such as an ice cream bucket. Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving.
- Pour ginger ale over banana mixture, stirring until slushy.
- Serve immediately.