Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 mins
Bread recipe for your nuwave oven
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- mash the bananas.
- add the slightly beaten eggs, milk, cinnamon,oil, and nutmeg.
- mix well.
- add the cake mix half at a time making sure all mix is incorporated before adding the second batch.
- Add 2 cups of pumpkin if wanting pumpkin bread.
- fill loaf pans 2/3 full. (we used miniature pans).
- bake on full power 12 minutes uncovered.
- the crust will form on top but it will not be done in the middle.
- put a little butter over the top.
- cover with tin foil allowing room for the bread to rise.
- bake another 12 minutes on full power. done.
- The bread rises up in the middle.
- the butter and tinfoil are essential for the last baking to prevent cracking.
This is really good even my picky kids asked me to make it again for breakfast bread..