Recipe by Babushka
A nice mixture of banana and pumpkin in this bread that is good at breakfast or as a snack. I usually take mine with just a light coat of margarine.
- 314.66 ml sugar
- 1 large egg
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml allspice
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml banana, mashed (about 1 banana)
- 709.77 ml flour, divided
- 354.88 ml pumpkin puree
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together sugar, egg, oil, margarine, vanilla and all other dry ingredients except for flour.
- Add mashed banana and 1-1/2 cups of flour. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin puree and remaining flour. Mix well.
- Batter will be able to be poured out of mixing bowl with ease.
- Grease a 9-inch bread pan and pour batter into pan.
- Cook for 40 to 50 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean when bread is done.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan and cool on rack. Store in airtight container up to 7 days.