A nice mixture of banana and pumpkin in this bread that is good at breakfast or as a snack. I usually take mine with just a light coat of margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix together sugar, egg, oil, margarine, vanilla and all other dry ingredients except for flour.
- 3Add mashed banana and 1-1/2 cups of flour. Mix well.
- 4Add pumpkin puree and remaining flour. Mix well.
- 5Batter will be able to be poured out of mixing bowl with ease.
- 6Grease a 9-inch bread pan and pour batter into pan.
- 7Cook for 40 to 50 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean when bread is done.
- 8Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan and cool on rack. Store in airtight container up to 7 days.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g