Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice mixture of banana and pumpkin in this bread that is good at breakfast or as a snack. I usually take mine with just a light coat of margarine.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together sugar, egg, oil, margarine, vanilla and all other dry ingredients except for flour.
- Add mashed banana and 1-1/2 cups of flour. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin puree and remaining flour. Mix well.
- Batter will be able to be poured out of mixing bowl with ease.
- Grease a 9-inch bread pan and pour batter into pan.
- Cook for 40 to 50 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean when bread is done.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan and cool on rack. Store in airtight container up to 7 days.