Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious and easy!
Make and share this Banana Pudding Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the cheese with milk until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and pudding mix.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Layer pudding, cookies and bananas in dish.
- Top with remaining topping.
A major hit! This is SO creamy and smooth. I srrinkled crushed cookies on top. Very easy to make, a very pretty presentation. Delicious! This is a keeper! Thanks, RecipeNut!
AMAZING!!! It was a huge hit at our Super Bowl party! I used more whipped cream than it said to to make it creamier and will probably use the whole 16oz tub next time. A wonderful recipie
This is so good! I couldn't stop licking the bowl. Not a smart thing to make this right before I start my diet though. Oh well, like the saying goes "I'll start tomorrow." Thanks for sharing!