Recipe by looneytunesfan
With fresh bananas, vanilla wafers and a snappy pudding mix, these creamy after-dinner sweets are sure to please. TIP: You can also substitute your favorite fresh berries or other flavors of sugar-free instant pudding mix.
- 3 1⁄3 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in three-fourths of the whipped topping.
- Set aside eight vanilla wafers. Place one wafer into each of eight parfait glasses; top with a third of the banana slices and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers.