Recipe by jolinechase
I got this recipe online some time ago and couldn't remember where so I thought I would put it here as not to forget it. The pudding is rich, creamy, and absolutely sinful. So much more yummy than just instant pudding, bananas, and nilla wafers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk (ice cold)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (pure if possible)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (thawed)
- banana, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) boxnilla vanilla wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, vanilla extract, and ice cold milk until smooth. Fold in half of the container of thawed whipped cream topping. Place pudding in the fridge till wafers and bananas are prepped in your container.
- Line the bottom and slightly up the sides of any container with the nilla wafers. I use a pretty crystal bowl to dress it up a bit. Layer banana slices on top of the wafers. Spread pudding on top. If you have enough, feel free to place another layer of nilla wafers at the middle and more bananas then top with the remaining pudding. Spread remaining whipped cream on top and sink some nilla wafers along the outer edge of the dish like a crust. I like to crush a few and sprinkle them on top for a nice crunch before serving.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving and enjoy!