Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Twice the banana flavor - with banana pudding AND ripe, mashed bananas. Delish!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagebanana instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Very very good !!. Made this exactly as written, and then warmed a container of Milk Chocolate Icing to pouring consistency and glazed the cake with about 2/3 of the can. Perfection !! Ty for the recipe.
This was devine..I didn't have any banana pudding mix on hand but I did have vanilla..I did as some one else suggested and added a tsp of Banana extract. It is really good, I think I'll take some in to work tomorrow and share with the guys :-)
Very nice, moist cake. Didn't have banana pudding mix so I had to use vanilla therefore the banana flavour was probably not so strong. We still loved it though, and I will definately make this again! Topped with cream cheese frosting - delicious!