1/4 Photos of Banana Pudding Cake
Instead of making banana bread to use up those ripe bananas, why not try this instead?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F; grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and beat with your electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- 3Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- 4Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- 5If desired, combine 1 cup of sifted icing sugar with a little milk and drizzle this over the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 308.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Vegetarian banana pudding mix