Recipe by LAURIE
Yummy, moist cake that you can make different by using another flavor cake mix.
Top Review by King's cook
Needed a quick dessert to bring to my brothers house and this was a great choice. So easy to put together and everyone really liked it. I didn't have any chopped nuts to to spruce it up a bit i topped with chocolate frosting. Used recipe #123920 "Grandmas chocolate fudge frosting" which was very good also but maybe a little to sweet for this cake.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate chip cake mix (you choose)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas into mixing bowl and beat until well mashed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 10inch bundt pan or 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes for bundt or 50-55 minutes for 13x9.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with whip cream.