Recipe by bonjovi4ever
This came from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade. This is such a fast way to get your fill of banana pudding.
Top Review by Shirl (J) 831
Ok this was a make on the whim thing. PAC 07 choice. I was craving a little something yesterday and made this up. How can something SO simple, be so good ?! If your in need of a QUICK treat for guests hang on to this recipe.
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 32 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup prepared fat free sugar-free banana cream pudding, like jello-o
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the ends from the peeled bananas and discard. Cut each banana into ten to twelve 1/2 inch slices.
- Place vanilla wafer cookies on platter, top each cookie with a banana piece.
- Dollop a heaping teaspoon of pudding over each banana piece.
- Sprinkle with crumbled cookies to garnish.