This came from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade. This is such a fast way to get your fill of banana pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 32 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup prepared fat free sugar-free banana cream pudding, like jello-o
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- 1Remove the ends from the peeled bananas and discard. Cut each banana into ten to twelve 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Place vanilla wafer cookies on platter, top each cookie with a banana piece.
- 3Dollop a heaping teaspoon of pudding over each banana piece.
- 4Sprinkle with crumbled cookies to garnish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pudding Bites
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared fat free sugar-free banana cream pudding