Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not your average banana pudding. This is the one everyone asks for the recipe!
- 12 ounces vanilla pudding mix, family size
- 4 bananas (approx)
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, tub
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes vanilla wafers
- Mix pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, cool whip,and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, put a layer of wafers and bananas.
- Add pudding mixture in layers.
- You can make your layers as thick or thin as you like.
- Top it off with a final layer of bananas and then wafers.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Notes: Wafers are the normal size boxes.