Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Lower in Calories. Quick and Easy.
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) box reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups 2% low-fat milk, cold
- Beat the vanilla pudding mix into the 3 cups of cold milk with a wire wisk. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Layer the bottom of a serving bowl with vanilla wafers.
- Spoon 1/3 of the vanilla pudding on top of the wafers. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just smooth it over the cookies.
- Layer the bananas on top of the pudding.
- Spoon about 1/3 of the cool-whip on top of the bananas.
- Repeat the layers until you’ve used all of your ingredients.
- Place a few wafers on top, and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour. And that’s it.