- 6 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 (24 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding or 2 (24 ounce) boxes instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- First mix the dry pudding mix with the three cups of milk.
- Next add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, the Sour Cream and the thawed Cool Whip, mix thoroughly.
- In a large bowl or Casserole dish, Layer a row of Cookies (1/2 the box) followed by a row of sliced Banana's (use 3) and top with 1/2 of the Pudding. Repeat.
- I Sprinkle a few crushed cookie crumbs on top to decorate.
- Refrigerate for a least 1 hour and enjoy!