- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 bananas, sliced
- 4 cups vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk in a large saucepan and scald.
- Add sugar and flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time while whisking.
- Cook over med heat until thick.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Mix pudding with 3/4 of the bananas and 2 cups of the vanilla wafers.
- Place 1 cup of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Pour in pudding and top with remaining bananas and vanilla wafers.