Recipe by internetnut
This came from High Fiber High Protein Vegetarian Breakfast. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1⁄3 cup whole grain pastry flour or 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 g stevia or 1 g other sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon featherweight baking powder
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, flour, oats, stevia, and baking powder. Mix well. Add the banana, egg and yogurt. Mix.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, then wipe away the excess with a paper towel. Use this towel to wipe the skillet between pancakes, re-coating the skillet with the oil and cleaning away any pancake batter crumbs. Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the batter into the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until firm and golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or until golden brown. Remove the pancake to a plate. Wipe the skillet with the paper towel.
- Repeat step 3 with the batter to make a total of 3 pancakes.