This came from High Fiber High Protein Vegetarian Breakfast. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, flour, oats, stevia, and baking powder. Mix well. Add the banana, egg and yogurt. Mix.
- 2Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, then wipe away the excess with a paper towel. Use this towel to wipe the skillet between pancakes, re-coating the skillet with the oil and cleaning away any pancake batter crumbs. Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
- 3Spoon about 1/2 cup of the batter into the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until firm and golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or until golden brown. Remove the pancake to a plate. Wipe the skillet with the paper towel.
- 4Repeat step 3 with the batter to make a total of 3 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Protein Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla whey protein powder