Recipe by mileen
Low calorie, low fat, high protein, very banana-y delicious cookies that I created using a lot of my favorite ingredients....nutrition facts are listed below the instructions.
- 2 medium bananas (about 10 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk (from the carton, not the can, I use So Delicious unsweetened, 50 calories per cup)
- 1 1⁄2 scoops pea protein powder, Vanilla (I use OL)
- 1 scoop casein protein powder, Vanilla (I use Muscle Feast)
- 1⁄4 cup stevia, equivalent (I use 4 packets Truvia)
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons peanut flour (or PB2, or Just Great Stuff powdered pb)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch xanthan gum
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg-whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend bananas, protein powder, stevia, and coconut milk in a blender.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add the blender contents.
- Stir in the liquid egg whites last.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, flattening each until 1/4" thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F Makes 12 large cookies.
- Nutrition Info: Calories: 86, Fat: 2, S Fat: 1, Carbs: 12, Fiber: 3, Sugar: 4, Protein: 7.