Low calorie, low fat, high protein, very banana-y delicious cookies that I created using a lot of my favorite ingredients....nutrition facts are listed below the instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium bananas (about 10 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (from the carton, not the can, I use So Delicious unsweetened, 50 calories per cup)
- 1 1/2 scoops pea protein powder, Vanilla (I use OL)
- 1 scoop casein protein powder, Vanilla (I use Muscle Feast)
- 1/4 cup stevia, equivalent (I use 4 packets Truvia)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons peanut flour (or PB2, or Just Great Stuff powdered pb)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1Blend bananas, protein powder, stevia, and coconut milk in a blender.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add the blender contents.
- 3Stir in the liquid egg whites last.
- 4Scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, flattening each until 1/4" thick.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F Makes 12 large cookies.
- 6Nutrition Info: Calories: 86, Fat: 2, S Fat: 1, Carbs: 12, Fiber: 3, Sugar: 4, Protein: 7.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Protein Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pasteurized liquid egg-whites