A break from the regular, blueberry, apple cinnamon, or lemon poppyseed muffin. These are yummy, and great for breakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together pecans, brown sugar and sour cream. Set aside.
- 2Mash bananas in a medium bowl , add egg and next 3 ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Place paper baking cups in muffin pans and coat cups with cooking spray.
- 4Spoon batter into muffin cup, filling three fourths full. Carefully spoon pecan mixture evenly in center of each muffin.
- 5Bake at 400F for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
- 6Note; You can freeze muffins, if desired. To reheat, microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Praline Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g