Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick, nutritious smoothie that seems to leave you full a little longer.
Make and share this Banana Power Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free vanilla syrup, I used torani
- Combine all in a blender & liquify.
- Pour into 2 cups & enjoy.
I made this as written with the exception of the syrup I used davinci vanilla I also used good earth organic peanut butter fat free yogurt a nice juicy fresh squeezed orange and I forgot to freeze my banana but I don't like it when it's to cold and the temperature was perfect for me. The flax seed meal gives it a nice taste mixed with the p/b a very nice smoothie yum yum. Made for Honor thy Mother diabetic forum May 2011.