- 524.46 g package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 314.66 ml mashed ripe bananas
- 106.31 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Mix until blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into lightly greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- Serve dusted with confectioners' sugar.