1/1 Photo of Banana Pound Cake the Easy Way
1 hr 10 mins
Banana pound cake made with a yellow cake mix. Just dump all ingredients into mixer bowl and beat for 4 minutes. Couldn't be easier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- 2Mix until blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 3Turn batter into lightly greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- 5Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- 6Serve dusted with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pound Cake the Easy Way
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g