- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
- Mix until blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Turn batter into lightly greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
- Serve dusted with confectioners' sugar.