1/1 Photo of Banana Pound Cake
1 hr 20 mins
young n' fun's Note:
After a whole lot of research, I found just what I was looking for: a decadent, rich, and sinful cake with the amazing flavors of the ever so inviting banana. I found it on the Taste Of Home Website and I couldn't be more thankful that I did. The Recipe originally called for a simple powdered sugar glaze, but being me, I decided to take it to the next level by glazing it with my "French Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze." Look on my other recipes if you wish to find the recipe for it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle tablespoon of sugar onto pan. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 4Once fluffy, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Add mashed bananas and extracts.
- 6In a seperate bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
- 7Add flour mixture alternatley with the sour cream to the butter mixture.
- 8Pour finished batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 75-85 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 55.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g