I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Calorie King.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil; turn down. Stir in oats and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in sugar, banana and milk.
- 3Microwave Directions:.
- 4Combine oats, water and salt in a large bowl.
- 5Microwave on HIGH [100%] for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally (or place in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture boils and thickens).
- 6Stir in sugar, banana and milk.
- 8* For children substitute enriched rice milk.
- 9Can substitute quick-cooking oats for regular.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: