Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Mmmm, these are good, fun, and healthy for the active kid. Take the half-minute to prepare them- or let your kid make them- and taste for yourself.Also can be used as part of a meal.
- 1 banana
- 2 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal (I used PaulaG's Healthy Granola with this) or 2 tablespoons nuts (I used PaulaG's Healthy Granola with this) or 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (I used PaulaG's Healthy Granola with this)
- Peel banana and cut in half.
- Stick on popsicle sticks.
- Spread peanut butter on each half of the banana, and then roll in whatever your fourth igredient was.
- Freeze for 3 hours, and then enjoy!
I used to have a variation of this as a kid, great healthy snack! Thanks for posting. I made mine with peanut butter, melted chocolate and crushed honey bunches of oats/ gerbs super seeds.