1/1 Photo of Banana Pops
Frozen banana pops are a snap to make, and taste a lot like ice cream. For extra pizzazz drizzle with chocolate sauce before serving. The recipe calls for using popsicle sticks. If unavailable, the end of each pop can be held in a folded piece of plastic wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 small ripe bananas
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1For each pop, insert posicle stick into bottom of one banana, burying 1/2 of stick.
- 2Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- 3Freeze for minimum 6 hours.
- 4To serve, unwrap and eat like a popsicle.
- 5If desired, lay each banana on a plate and drizzle with a tablespoon of chocolate syrup before serving.
- 6To combat dripping chocolate, hold the pop over the plate while eating.
- 7Frozen banana pops will keep in the freezer tightly wrapped 2-3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pops
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g