Recipe by Bluenoser
Frozen banana pops are a snap to make, and taste a lot like ice cream. For extra pizzazz drizzle with chocolate sauce before serving. The recipe calls for using popsicle sticks. If unavailable, the end of each pop can be held in a folded piece of plastic wrap.
Top Review by Audrey M
My children loved these as small children. You also can roll the Chocolate Covered Banana in chopped nuts for an added treat. My family loves bananas and peanut butter. This also does the trick.
- 6 small ripe bananas
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For each pop, insert posicle stick into bottom of one banana, burying 1/2 of stick.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Freeze for minimum 6 hours.
- To serve, unwrap and eat like a popsicle.
- If desired, lay each banana on a plate and drizzle with a tablespoon of chocolate syrup before serving.
- To combat dripping chocolate, hold the pop over the plate while eating.
- Frozen banana pops will keep in the freezer tightly wrapped 2-3 weeks.