- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 piece banana, chopped into small pieces
- 15 pieces wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- MAKE FILLING. In a bowl, mix crushed grahams, honey, brown sugar and banana pieces.
- FORM. Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture into a wonton wrapper and seal edges with water.
- FRY. Deep-fry until golden brown.
- SERVE. Place on individual plates and dust with confectioner’s sugar.