Recipe by jovigirl
This sounds so good. I want to make it soon and am posting it so I won't forget it. Found in Easy Home Cooking.
Top Review by J-Lynn
Great easy recipe! I used a pre-made 10inch graham cracker crust in the photo, so it was even quicker! It doesn't taste gourmet of course, but I have to give it 5 stars because my husband couldn't get enough of it! I didn't measure the Cool Whip, and just dolloped a large amount in; the pie would have held its shape better if I had used the specified amount.
- 3⁄4 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine, melted
- 2 (4 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed frozen non-dairy reduced-fat whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl, stirring with fork until crumbly. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Prepare pudding mix according to box directions, using 2 1/2 cups milk. Gently stir in banana and cinnamon; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with additional whipped topping before serving, if desired.