Recipe by Boyz 5
MMMmmm... My 2 most favourite things--all in one muffin!! Recipe can also be made into 2 medium-sized loaves, if you wish. ENJOY!!!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, thoroughly drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- STREUSEL TOPPING: Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs; set aside.
- BATTER: Combine flour, salt, baking soda, sugar and cinnamon; stir in pecans.
- Combine eggs,vegetable oil, mashed bananas, drained crushed pineapple and vanilla extract in separate bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Do not over stir.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins a little more than half full.
- Sprinkle tops with streusel mixture.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling on wire racks.
- Batter can be used to make 2 medium-sized loaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.