Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy, and refreshing.
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, undrained
- ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, processing until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a 9- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Serve chilled.
This is definitely a refreshing recipe & with no added sugar & no dairy! Good alone or with coconut pie, or even a berry pie. Think I might try freezing in ice trays next time to make easy servings, or make popcicles with it.