Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Egg substitute can be used instead of raw eggs
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Slice banana into blender and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with ice cream if desired.
This is simply wonderful, not sure if I would call it eggnog it is more like banana flavored shake, we enjoyed this, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)