1/4 Photos of Banana, Pineapple and Coconut Cake
1 hr 5 mins
From MyColumbianRecipes.com. Sounds so good. Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour fluted or tube pan.
- 2Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, coconut milk and cinnamon .
- 3Stir in pineapple and bananas and mix well with a wooden spoon. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle condensed milk and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana, Pineapple and Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g