Recipe by Kim127
From MyColumbianRecipes.com. Sounds so good. Posted for ZWT7.
Top Review by Ambervim
I noticed Nif's addition of added flour. Yes, the batter was VERY runny, however it was so yummy and moist when cooked. I did not add the extra flour this time, may next time. I made 4 small and 1 large loaves. 1 with pineapple on the bottom - nice. 1 with coconut on the bottom - tasty but ugly. 1 with shredded coconut mixed into it - yummy. The other 2 plain. I increased the cinnamon a bunch. I agree with Nif more crushed pineapple sounds good. Shredded or flaked coconut is a wonderful addition.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- condensed milk, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour fluted or tube pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, coconut milk and cinnamon .
- Stir in pineapple and bananas and mix well with a wooden spoon. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle condensed milk and serve.