Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Pina Coladas...well, me too. It's delicious and can be nutritious if made without that mix that has a ton of sugar in it. This one is sort of a smoothie and I found it when I was looking for ways to use the coconut milk and coconut cream in my pantry...which I love! Great brekkie treat for anyone!
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, in juice
- 2 small ripe bananas
- Dump everything (except 2 pineapple chunks or tidbits) in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add ice and process until ice is crushed.
- Serve in glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and a cherry, if desired.
Awesome! This was a yummy treat to use up some leftover coconut cream and pineapple. Thanks for posting. :)
This was great - tasted terrific! I did add a tablespoon of sugar to round out the flavour. Thanks for a good recipe!
Best Pina Colada smoothie I have EVER had!!! The girls just went NUTS for this!!! Oldest daughter (age 17)just raved and raved... (: