Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 graham crackers
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup cream, chilled
- DO CREAM. In a pan, mix cornstarch, sugar and milk. Cook over low heat until cornstarch and sugar are dissolved. In a bowl, mix egg yolks and half of milk mixture. Pour egg-milk mixture back into the pan. Stir. Add vanilla and butter. Simmer on low heat until thick. Add bananas. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- LAYER. In a 6x6 pan, layer Grahams. Pour 1/2 of mixture. Spread evenly. Do one more layer alternating Grahams and mixture.
- WHIP CREAM. Put chilled all-purpose cream in a bowl and whip till stiff and doubled in volume.
- CHILL and top with whipped cream. Serve.