Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the new cookbook, Guy Fieri's Food, this is awesome on hot or cold dishes, sandwiches or salads, you name it. Guy says this just turns on the water jets in his mouth and this will be your go to condiment. :)
- 2 cups best quality sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups jarred banana peppers, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, rings
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until finely chopped and well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.