1/1 Photo of Banana Pepper rings
canning pepper rings-the alum keeps the rings crisp, not mushy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place pepper rings packed tightly in jars, add garlic, divide alum between quart jars.
- 2In large pan put one quart vinegar, 2 quarts water, salt to taste and 1/4 cup sugar.
- 3Bring this mixture to boil.
- 4Boil flats in water.
- 5Pour boiling mixture over pepper rings in jar, put on flats and rings.
- 6Let cool and check to make sure they seal.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pepper rings
Serving Size: 1 (2962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: