I adapted this from an Old Betty Crocker cookbook. My husband was terribly disappointed when they were all done!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray your mini muffin pans with non stick spray.
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Then add the oat bran and mix well.
- In a separate container combine the mashed banana with the 2 tablespoons water.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the banana mix to the butter alternatively with the mixed dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla and the pecans.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the muffins start to brown.