1/2 Photos of Banana Pecan Whole Wheat Mini Muffins
I adapted this from an Old Betty Crocker cookbook. My husband was terribly disappointed when they were all done!
My Private Note
dozen m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray your mini muffin pans with non stick spray.
- 3Beat the butter and sugar together.
- 4Add the egg and mix well.
- 5Then add the oat bran and mix well.
- 6In a separate container combine the mashed banana with the 2 tablespoons water.
- 7Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 8Add the banana mix to the butter alternatively with the mixed dry ingredients. Mix well.
- 9Add the vanilla and the pecans.
- 10Bake for about 15 minutes or until the muffins start to brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Whole Wheat Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g