1 hr 20 mins
#1 Baker's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 1/2 ounce) boxes frozen pancakes (24 pancakes)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (6 ounce) containers low-fat banana cream yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Remove frozen pancakes from boxes; unwrap and carefully separate. Set aside to partially thaw. With small pastry brush, coat bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan with softened butter.
- 2In 5 cup blender or large food processor, place eggs, half-and-half, 1/4 cup syrup, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and the yogurt; cover and blend on low speed 10 seconds until smooth. If necessary, scrape down sides of blender with rubber spatula and blend 5 to 10 seconds longer. Set aside.
- 3Place 12 of the pancakes in 4 rows of 3 pancakes each, overlapping slightly if necessary,in pan.
- 4Pour 1 1/2 cups yogurt mixture evenly over pancakes (if necessary, use small spoon to coat surface of each pancake with yogurt mixture).
- 5Place banana slices in single layer over pancakes. Place remaining 12 pancakes over banana-topped pancakes. Pour remaining yogurt mixture evenly over all pancakes.
- 6With large turkey baster, coat pancakes evenly with yogurt mixture from pan. Let stand 10 minutes to allow yogurt mixture to soak into pancakes. With baster, coat pancakes again with yogurt mixture from pan. Let stand 5 minutes longer.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecans evenly over top.
- 8Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 9Cut into 12 servings; place on individual plates. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, 1 banana slice and 1 tablespoon syrup; sprinkle each with dash cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon pecans. Sprinkle edge of each plate with additional cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Pancake Bake
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat banana cream yogurt