My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 89.90 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml sugar (I used Turbinado)
- 4.92 ml aluminum free baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml low-fat soymilk
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml mashed overripe banana
- 14.79 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 7.39 ml ground flax seed
- 22.18 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, flaxseed, and baking soda.
- 3In a seperate medium bowl, whisk together the water, banana, soymilk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 4Pour the wet mixture over the dry, stirring until just combined.
- 5Spoon the batter into the cups of a non-stick muffin tin, filling a little more than 3/4 full.
- 6Sprinkle the tops evenly with the pecans, gently pressing them into the batter to make sure they stick.
- 7Bake until lightly brown on the sides - about 15 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool in the muffin tin on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove the muffins from the tin and let cool completely on the wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: