Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is one I love from Repas Minute.
Make and share this Banana Pecan Crêpes recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the pancake mix with the milk, egg, and vegetable oil. Mix with fork beating till smooth.
- Add the chopped pecans.
- Mix well to coat all the pecans into the mix.
- On a greased hot griddle or hot non-stick pan, pour
- a small amount of batter.
- Once the tiny bubbles form atop the pancake, turn the crêpe and cook till lightly brown on each side.
- Cut the banana in two and then cut each half lengthwise.
- Place a half banana in middle of crêpe.
- Then place a pat of soft butter and sprinkle some chopped pecans over banana.
- Roll each crépe like a cigar and place onto warm serving dish.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- Note: You may want to heat the stuffed crêpes in microwave for one minute before serving.