Sangrita - Chef #234231's Note:
This recipe is one I love from Repas Minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix the pancake mix with the milk, egg, and vegetable oil. Mix with fork beating till smooth.
- 2Add the chopped pecans.
- 3Mix well to coat all the pecans into the mix.
- 4On a greased hot griddle or hot non-stick pan, pour
- 5a small amount of batter.
- 6Once the tiny bubbles form atop the pancake, turn the crêpe and cook till lightly brown on each side.
- 7Cut the banana in two and then cut each half lengthwise.
- 8Place a half banana in middle of crêpe.
- 9Then place a pat of soft butter and sprinkle some chopped pecans over banana.
- 10Roll each crépe like a cigar and place onto warm serving dish.
- 11Serve with maple syrup.
- 12Note: You may want to heat the stuffed crêpes in microwave for one minute before serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Crêpes
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.6
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 885.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 17.5 g