Sangrita - Chef #234231's Note:
This recipe is one I love from Repas Minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix the pancake mix with the milk, egg, and vegetable oil. Mix with fork beating till smooth.
- 2Add the chopped pecans.
- 3Mix well to coat all the pecans into the mix.
- 4On a greased hot griddle or hot non-stick pan, pour
- 5a small amount of batter.
- 6Once the tiny bubbles form atop the pancake, turn the crêpe and cook till lightly brown on each side.
- 7Cut the banana in two and then cut each half lengthwise.
- 8Place a half banana in middle of crêpe.
- 9Then place a pat of soft butter and sprinkle some chopped pecans over banana.
- 10Roll each crépe like a cigar and place onto warm serving dish.
- 11Serve with maple syrup.
- 12Note: You may want to heat the stuffed crêpes in microwave for one minute before serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Crêpes
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.6
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 885.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 17.5 g