Recipe by Marie
Love the combination of the bananas and pecans in these buttermilk pancakes. Cook time is per batch. Easy to put together and so good!
Top Review by cookin_nurse
WOW! These were fantastic! My husband said they were the best pancakes I've ever made, and I agree! I can't wait to make these for guest the next time I have some over for breakfast!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 158.51 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine next 4 ingredients.
- Whisk flour mixture into liquids until combined.
- Dice bananas and add to batter along with the pecans.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto greased griddle over medium heat and cook until bubbles appear around the edges.
- Turn and cook on other side until golden brown.