Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Love the combination of the bananas and pecans in these buttermilk pancakes. Cook time is per batch. Easy to put together and so good!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine next 4 ingredients.
- Whisk flour mixture into liquids until combined.
- Dice bananas and add to batter along with the pecans.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto greased griddle over medium heat and cook until bubbles appear around the edges.
- Turn and cook on other side until golden brown.
WOW! These were fantastic! My husband said they were the best pancakes I've ever made, and I agree! I can't wait to make these for guest the next time I have some over for breakfast!
Very good. Had ripe bananas, pecans, and buttermilk so this recipe fit the bill to the T! It was a thicker pancake than I normally make but had a great flavor. Thanks for submitting a delicious pancake recipe!
I halved the recipe to serve 4. Got 6 medium sized pancakes. Through everything into the Vita-Mix container and mixed. The banana I used was ripe but not "flavorful ripe" so I added 1/4 teaspoon banana flavoring to the batter. Garnished these with sliced bananas and toasted pecans for even more flavor and topped them off with warmed maple syrup. Yum :)