1/3 Photos of Banana Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Love the combination of the bananas and pecans in these buttermilk pancakes. Cook time is per batch. Easy to put together and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- 2In another bowl, combine next 4 ingredients.
- 3Whisk flour mixture into liquids until combined.
- 4Dice bananas and add to batter along with the pecans.
- 5Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto greased griddle over medium heat and cook until bubbles appear around the edges.
- 6Turn and cook on other side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g